While you are praying or after praying don't forget to LISTEN for the answers! They will come.
click here - to view the studies showing the scientific proof that prayer works.
Our sale went so well last month we have decided to extend our 15% discount for the month of March 2010 on all of our Essential Oils and also add an additional 15% off Dr. Christopher' product line which would give you
off their suggested retail price.
happening to the Male
|Sperm counts and
Testosterone levels are down 50% from
our Fathers and on a fast slide down even
farther. Of that 85% of the sperm is
abnormal. 200% increase in male genital defects.
This means that testicular cancer has doubled and fertility is down radically. It seems to effect the males far more than the women, however, the Mother's body and milk can contain the contaminants that create the problem.
The real problem is that we have been in the "chemical age" since the early 50's and we are just now seeing the results. It takes at least a generation to realize the effects of chemicals, whether in the environment, in our foods or in our medications. (Indications that Tylenol causes a need for liver transplants and dialysis, plus look at all the other drugs being pulled off the market because of deaths, etc.)
We are on the road to extinction unless this trend is reversed. There are Polluted areas where there are a lot of miscarriages and several times more girls born than males. For more information click on this 44.18 minute movie for more information. It is even effecting the male animal populations.
For more information on Fertility - especially Male Fertility click on this link
Also look at cell phones and other things not mentioned.
What can we do about the petrochemicals we are being inundated with? Plastics have become such a large part of our society. I try to buy only cotton or natural fiber clothes, however, I have noticed that silk can even be irritating - I wonder what chemicals they use to process silk.
Link to a list of the petrochemicals that are most commonly used in our environment.
The Food and Drug Administration, which previously called BPA safe, announced last month that, in light of new studies, it has "some concerns" about the chemical's potential effects on brain development of fetuses, infants and children.
What about flame retardants in clothes, carpets usually have formhaldehyde, disinfectant hand cleaners, chlorine and the list goes on.
......A dough conditioner found in commercial bakery products and some flours, is a major, but hidden cause of thyroid dysfunction........
We aren't trying to make you paranoid, however we feel that we need to be aware of what is happening in our chemical environment so that we can make educated decisions. We can't eliminate all of them, however, hopefully you can make choices that will help you and your family survive longer in good health in the storms ahead. If we don't buy their products they will have to change. I see more and more people getting on the band wagon. I just hope it isn't too late. It is like quick sand - it isn't noticeable until it is too late.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions. Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent. The fact that Gates would be so open in his call to use vaccines to lower global population (without a word as to the human rights considerations), probably has a lot to do with the audience attending his speech.
Aspartame has been Renamed "AminoSweet" and
is Now Being Marketed as a Natural Sweetener.
After this information gets out I wonder what
the new name will be.
|The Amazing Cucumber
This information was in The New York Times late 1999 or early 2000 as part of their "Spotlight on the Home" series that highlighted creative and fanciful ways to solve common problems.
Cucumbers contain most of the vitamins you
need every day, just one cucumber contains
Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin
B5, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C,
Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus,
Potassium and Zinc.
2. Feeling tired in the afternoon, put down the caffeinated soda and pick up a cucumber. Cucumbers are a good source of B Vitamins and Carbohydrates that can provide that quick pick-me-up that can last for hours.
3. Tired of your bathroom mirror fogging up after a shower? Try rubbing a cucumber slice along the mirror, it will eliminate the fog and provide a soothing, spa-like fragrance.
4. Are grubs and slugs ruining your planting beds? Place a few slices in a small pie tin and your garden will be free of pests all season long. The chemicals in the cucumber react with the aluminum to give off a scent undetectable to humans but drive garden pests crazy and make them flee the area.
5. Looking for a fast and easy way to remove cellulite before going out or to the pool? Try rubbing a slice or two of cucumbers along your problem area for a few minutes, the photo chemicals in the cucumber cause the collagen in your skin to tighten, firming up the outer layer and reducing the visibility of cellulite. Works great on wrinkles too!!!
6.. Want to avoid a hangover or terrible headache? Eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed and wake up refreshed and headache free. Cucumbers contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost, keeping everything in equilibrium, avoiding both a hangover and headache!!
7. Looking to fight off that afternoon or evening snacking binge? Cucumbers have been used for centuries and often used by European trappers, traders and explorers for quick meals to thwart off starvation.
8. Have an important meeting or job interview and you realize that you don't have enough time to polish your shoes? Rub a freshly cut cucumber over the shoe, its chemicals will provide a quick and durable shine that not only looks great but also repels water.
9. Out of WD 40 and need to fix a squeaky hinge? Take a cucumber slice and rub it along the problematic hinge, and voila, the squeak is gone!
10. Stressed out and don't have time for massage, facial or visit to the spa? Cut up an entire cucumber and place it in a boiling pot of water, the chemicals and nutrients from the cucumber with react with the boiling water and be released in the steam, creating a soothing, relaxing aroma that has been shown the reduce stress in new mothers and college students during final exams.
11. Just finish a business lunch and realize you don't have gum or mints? Take a slice of cucumber and press it to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds to eliminate bad breath, the physicochemical will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
12. Looking for a 'green' way to clean your faucets, sinks or stainless steel? Take a slice of cucumber and rub it on the surface. You want to clean, not only will it remove years of tarnish and bring back the shine, but is won't leave streaks and won't harm you fingers or fingernails while you clean.
13. Using a pen and made a mistake? Take the outside of the cucumber and slowly use it to erase the pen writing, also works great on crayons and markers that the kids have used to decorate the walls!!
Free Alternative Health Resources newsletter
We do not spam, give, sell or share our e-mail addresses with anyone.