Don't leave out God and prayer - the 2 most important ingredients in any situation.
While you are praying or after praying don't forget to LISTEN for the answers! They will come.
click here - to view the studies showing the scientific proof that prayer works.
Visual proof of prayer (click here)
Decrease the Toxins in your Environment
More than 72,000 synthetic chemicals have been produced since WW II.
Toxins and pollutants cause free radicals, some of which are needed by your body, but too many can be harmful resulting in oxidative stress. This weakens your immune system, leaving you open to any number of ailments. You know that illness ranging from cancers, allergies, alzheimer's disease, chronic fatigue, skin conditions, birth defects and many other conditions may result. Headaches, joint pain, respiratory problems, back pain, insomnia, mood changes, arthritis, constipation, hemorrhoids, sinus congestion, ulcers and acne may be an indication of accumulated toxins in your body.
It's no secret that toxins are everywhere, from the polluted air we breathe in the great outdoors to the chemical-laced items that line the shelves inside our homes. While we have little control regarding the quality of the air that surrounds us outside, we can decrease the amount of toxin that we allow to enter our living quarters. Here's how you can easily reduce the number of potential dangerous toxins in your own home.
Take Off Your Shoes
The easiest -- and cheapest -- way to keep toxins out of your home is to take your shoes off before stepping inside.
We track so much of the dirt in our homes from outside, and with that comes a host of contaminants, such as pesticides, cadmium, lead and more. This simple act can reduce your exposure to these contaminants by as much as 65 percent.
Houses today are so energy efficient that out gassing of chemicals has nowhere to go, so it builds up inside the home.
We spend 90% of our time indoor, and 65% of our time at home.
Chemicals get into our body through inhalation, ingestion and absorption. We breathe 10 to 20 thousand liters of air per day.
An EPA study stated that the toxic chemicals in household cleaners are 3 times more likely to cause cancer than outdoor air.
The Best Air-Purifying Plants for your Home> > >
There has been a call from the U.S. / Canadian Commission to ban bleach in North America. Chlorine is being linked to the rising rates of breast cancer in women, reproductive problems in men and learning and behavioral problems in children. In Europe they are using Peroxide instead of chlorine.
One of the easiest things we can do to decrease the amount of toxins in our environment and improve our health is to switch to environmentally safe products. Common everyday products.
Recipes using Essential Oils for cleaning in your home - chemical free! >>>
Chemical and environmental sensitivities are known to cause all types of headaches.
Labeling laws do not protect the consumer they protect big business.
Japanese authorities are working to repair the reactors and contain the radiation. However, the true extent of these leaks is not yet known, and they could have the potential to affect people in Japan and across the world. Knowing this, we can take precautionary steps to protect ourselves and loved ones from potential radioactive effects.
Radioactive milk linked to the Japan nuclear crisis has been detected in samples from California and Washington State. But the amounts are so tiny that they pose no health risk, officials say.
One way to protect yourself is diffuse oils in your home, apply the oils to the soles of your feet or even;
Wear a face Mask: with X-Plague, Oregano, Eucalyptus Globulus or Eucalyptus Radiata, Tea Tree (melaleuca), Clove, Cinnamon Bark , Lavender, Palmarosa, Respiratory Problems or any of a number of essential oils on it.
Any cotton or natural material will do. Cover your mouth and nose or tie a scarf around your neck using any of the oils listed above.
Did You Know!!
Reason to diffuse essential oils instead of chemicals into homes
Dr. Christopher's 3 keys to health.
1. Cleanse: The body is like a river which should flow freely. Dr. Christopher believed that all forms of disease came from some type of blockage. He taught that healing began with cleansing the body first.
2. Nourish: Once the body is cleansed it will be able to absorb the nutrients found in whole foods and herbs. Dr. Christopher's nourishing herbal formulas help provide necessary daily supplements which are lacking in the average American diet.
3. So you can Heal: Dr. Christopher taught that the body will heal itself once it is cleansed and nourished properly. Their formulas were made with you in mind.
Dr. Christopher Products
If you want pretty and healthy skin, dont skimp on
the bare-bone basics. Be sure to always drink lots of
water and wear sunscreen moisturizer, shea
butter works great! Read
more on Shea Butter as a sunsceen > > >
1. Honey -- A humectant, honey, attracts and retains moisture, so it's great for anyone who wants to combat dry skin. Use a cloth damp with warm water and pat skin to open pores. Smear honey onto skin and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, then pat skin with a cloth dampened in cold water to close pores.
2. Raw egg yolk -- Egg yolks are high in vitamin A, a common ingredient in acne-fighting products. Spread on face and neck and leave on skin for 30 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
3. Raw egg white -- You'll get a lifting effect as the protein in egg whites dries on your skin. Beat egg white until frothy and spread on face. Wait until it dries and rinse off with warm water.
4. Grapes -- They contain powerful antioxidants, called polyphenols, which help combat aging. Cut one grape in half and rub lightly all over face.
5. Banana -- Bananas are one of the most nourishing fruits available because they contain magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, iodine, folic acid, and vitamins A, B, and E, all of which benefit the skin. Mash one overripe banana and spread onto face. Rinse off after 15 to 30 minutes with warm water.
6. Plain yogurt -- Yogurt contains alpha-hydroxy acids, including lactic acid, which are commonly used to help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles. It's also rich in B-complex vitamins, including B-5, or panthothenic acid, which is commonly used to promote skin healing. Apply on face after cleansing and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Apple cider vinegar -- It has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries that irrigate the skin. It's also antiseptic, preventing the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, or yeast that trigger infection. Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water and apply over face with a cotton ball as a toner after washing face every day and every night.
8. Olive oil -- Olive oil is a
source of squalene, a natural moisturizer used in many
cosmetics. Natural antioxidants found in olive oil
include A and E vitamins, as well as some polyphenols.
Dab on lips at bedtime if chapped or leave on face
overnight. It can also be used to de-frizze hair
9. Avocado -- The fruit is rich in
vitamins, A, C, E, iron, potassium, niacin, and
pantothenic acid and its natural emollients. Mash
avocado, then leave on skin for 10 minutes. You can
also use it to strengthen and condition your hair
10. Baking soda -- This pantry staple has a gentle abrasive action. Use as an exfoliant for face by adding to your regular cleanser. It also helps neutralize skin's pH.
11. Milk -- Seriously? Yes,
seriously. Like yogurt, it contains lactic acid, an
alpha-hydroxy acid that is often used to revitalize
skin. Swab on face with cotton ball, leave on until
your skin feels tight. Rinse off with warm water. Your
skin will feel super-soft afterwards.
Foraha is used for its ability to heal wounds and is soothing for eczema and skin irritations such as burns, rashes, and insect bites. It is used as an aid for relieving pain, herpes lesions, and post-surgical scars. Returns tone to permed hair and enlivens the brilliance of colored hair and helps restore dry damaged hair.
Link to how we know the quality of our oils. http://www.zhealthinfo.com/eoexplanation.htm
Don't forget prayer and listen to your body as you take anything. Remember that even doctors are only practicing.
God Bless each of you in your quest for health. Lynne